photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Monday, December 30, 2013

TECHIE TIME!


Need something to do today besides clean the house and return gifts you don’t want?  Here are a few free apps you might want to check out.

Sticky Notes – Organize “to do” with colorful notes.

Remind 101- Send messages to parents through email or text.

Flashcards – Make your own flashcards for specific skills.

Fry Words – Great for sight word practice.

Dragon – Oral language and dictation.

Voice Plus – Record and change voices.

You’ll discover some teaching tips for the coming year at these sites:


http://illuminations.nctm.org/







colaborativelearning.pbworks.com/w/page/31904645/Kindergarten%20Math



Still need something to do?  I could watch the videos on the teaching channel all day!

https://www.teachingchannel.org/videos

CHECK ONE OFF MY BUCKET LIST!


You'll never guess where I'm going today?  Give up?  My husband and I are cashing in my Delta miles and hotel points and we are going to the Rose Bowl!!!  Oh, my!  I am so excited I can't stand it!  I love a parade!  We don't have tickets to the football game yet, but you can wave to us on TV if you watch the parade.