photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Thursday, July 10, 2014

FREE WEBINAR!

Life is like riding a bicycle - if you stop pedaling you fall off!!! Well, I'm pedaling as fast as I can and my dear friend Vanessa Levin (pre-kpages.com) is holding my hand as I ride down the technology highway. I'll be doing my first webinar on Thursday, July 24, and I hope you'll be somewhere out there smiling at me. The best part is it's FREE! Here's what Vanessa has to say: 

Teachers work hard and often spend too much on their classrooms. We all know how much teachers appreciate free things. Nobody is more appreciative than a teacher!

Frog Street Press is launching a new Early Learning Solutions Community where they will be offering monthly webinars to you for FREE! Their very first webinar will be on Thursday, July 24.

The topic of this free webinar is Back-to-School Strategies for Success. Dr. Jean will be sharing ideas that will help you get your school year off to a great start!

These free, monthly webinars also include continuing education certificates for your live attendance OR after you view the recording.

That's right, you can view the webinar at your convenience, from the comfort of your own home in your pajamas- and earn credit!

To register for the webinar please visit: http://www.edweb.net/earlychildhood

We’ll see you in a few weeks!