- Make a hotdog fold. (Fold in half.)
- Make a hamburger fold. (Fold in fourths.)
- Make a juice box. (Fold in eighths.)
- Open in half. Tear down each crease to the middle fold.
- Fold in half to make four flips.
SOME GIFTS ARE ROUND.
SOME GIFTS ARE TALL.
SOME GIFTS ARE LARGE.
SOME GIFTS ARE SMALL.
BUT A GIFT FROM THE HEART IS THE BEST GIFT OF ALL!
You can also use the flip book for these activities:
- life cycle of a butterfly
- story elements
- letters and pictures that begin with the sound
- before and after
- mother and baby animals
- sequence of your day
- sets and numerals
- riddles or questions and answers
- four seasons
- animals and their homes
- spelling word – picture or definition
Hint! Use longer paper and more strips to make a book about the five senses, days of the week, planets, etc.