What does "random acts of kindness" mean? Brainstorm examples and then challenge each of your students to do at least 3 acts of kindness today.
Write "The Kindness Club" on the board or a poster and have students write the names of classmates who do something kind for them.
Give each child 3 "kindness tickets" to distribute to friends who do something nice for them.
Make bracelets from pipe cleaners. When they do a good deed they can get a bead and add it to their bracelet.
Make a "Kindness Book" where students can record something positive a classmate has done for them.
Here are some other suggestions from randomactsofkindness.org:
1. Smile at one extra person.
2. Each lunch (or play) with someone new.
3. Make sure to say "I love you" or give someone special a hug.
4. Send a positive message or help someone.
5. Download the Kindr free app and brighten someone's day.