photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

FREE GIFT CARDS

It was a lucky day when I met Carolyn Kisloski (Holding Hands and Sticking Together –ckisloski.blogspot.com)! Years ago I created some “gift cards” with games, toys, recipes, and simple, fun activities to do with children. Carolyn gave them a facelift with her magic touch with graphics and design! She’s made them so much more “inviting.”

If you are a teacher, parent, grandparent, aunt, uncle, neighbor….I bet you’ll find something that you’d like to share with a child this summer. I can’t wait to do some of them with Kalina and K.J. when they come visit. I think I’ll run them off and let them take turns choosing which ones they’d like to do.

There all waiting for you FREE at my website (drjean.org) this month! 

            Let’s Make Something!
            Craft projects and homemade toys
            Let’s Cook Something!
            Recipes for kids in the kitchen
            Let’s Play a Game!
            Indoor and outdoor fun
            Let’s Experiment!
            Simple science projects
            Let’s Read and Talk!
            Books to make


P.S.  Wouldn't this make a great gift for a child?  What better gift than the gift of time and attention?