photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Sunday, August 23, 2015

FLAP YOUR WINGS!

I received this anonymous text last week and it seemed like it was sent to me so I could pass it on to you.  Blessings for a wonderful school year!

May GOD bless you. 

May HIS face shine upon you. 

May HE grow you up to become the teacher HE purposes you to become. 

May the calling and gifts HE has placed within your life be a blessing to all 
the children HE places in your path. AMEN 

Now Geese, go out there and do that thing that you do. 

Be Awesome and start flapping!!!!




I'm calling this "Feel Good Sunday" and so I'm sharing a video from Jane Bond's school in Rwanda.  Talk about happy children!  Notice the hands-on materials and playful activities.  Makes you want to go teach at Amahoro School, doesn't it?