photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Saturday, July 8, 2017

HI HO! HI HO!

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to workshops I go...

I'm packing my bags and getting ready for an exciting summer. I start my road trip tomorrow by flying to Las Vegas for the I Teach Kindergarten Conference. This is like a revival because teachers from all states and many foreign countries come together to learn, play, and remember why they became teachers. 


Do you see all the little "happies" that want to come with me?  I'll have one just for you at ITK!  (I think they are reproducing!)
              

However, if you can't make it to the conference, you can attend anyway because ESGI is going to have Facebook Live every day in their booth!  How cool is that?  You can meet your favorite bloggers, learn new things, and you don't even have to get dressed!

Here's the link so you can follow along with ESGI:
https://www.facebook.com/esgisoftware/




And, here's are two ways to get your own "happies" for the new school year: