photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

SANTA TEACHERS

I am tired of people picking on Santa. I LOVE Santa and I BELIEVE! He represents love and hope and dreams and goodness. Santa doesn’t say bad words or do drugs or hurt anyone. He spreads happiness to children everywhere and wants to put a smile on their faces. (Kind of like a lot of teachers I know!)


                                      
Yes, that's me in front of our Christmas tree when I was five.

Some things never change, such as the big mouth!


If you have ever bought a lottery ticket or put a quarter in a slot machine or looked for a prize in a box of Cracker Jacks…it’s the same as believing in Santa. It’s all about wishful thinking. It’s a dream and a hope for something better. The anticipation of what will be under the tree or in your stocking is usually better than reality.

As teachers, we are the dream makers and believers! We give children dreams and believe in the power of making the world a better place one child at a time.

I LOVE AND BELIEVE WHAT ELVIS PRESLEY SAID TO A REPORTER:
"I ain't no saint, but I've tried never to do anything that would hurt my family or offend God...I figure all any kid needs is hope and the feeling he or she belongs. If I could do or say anything that would give some kid that feeling, I would believe I had contributed something to the world." 
-

Never give up...keep believing...keep on dreaming...keep on teaching!