photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Sunday, June 13, 2021

SING TO LEARN


Writing these blogs is like a trip down memory lane for me.  I remember taking this picture in my garage as if it were yesterday.  My first three recordings were just fun songs to sing because in the 70's and 80's we were all about the WHOLE child and giving them happy experiences.  When the academic push started I felt compelled to share some songs where children could have fun and develop skills at the same time.  I still maintain that children can learn anything through music and movement!

Take a look at all the songs for phonics, sight words, math, social studies, and science.  

Oops!  Bill Clinton was President then.  You'll have to make your own version with Bush, Obama, Trump, and Biden!

Songs on this recording include:

1. Color Farm
2. Alphardy
3. Rime Time Song
4. Phon-ercise
5. Gumball
6. Sing And Sign
7. Tooty Ta (Open Version)
8. Macarena Math
9. Numeral Song
10. The Shape Song
11. Hickory Dickory Dock
12. Continents
13. Oceans
14. Directions
15. The United States
16. The Presidents
17. Good-bye Song

Click here to see the many ways you can access the songs on my Sing to Learn CD.