photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Monday, December 21, 2015

LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE DAY!

Look on the Bright Side Day is today (For real! I don't make this stuff up.) It's a day to be optimistic and look for something positive. Between the shopping, baking, trimming, and wrapping there's got to be a smile and a warm feeling in your heart.
                                      
And on the bright side, I'm going to give this blog a vacation until the 26th of December. I’ll end with a clever song written by Lester Lamb:


I've been working in the classroom
All along the way...
I've been working in the classroom
Learning new things everyday...
You can see the teacher teaching.
You can see the students learning, too.
I've been working in the classroom
May GOD continue to bless you!