photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sad!


Were you awake all last night like me because of the shooting?  My heart is broken!  I weep with all of you!  Why?  I have no words.  My prayers go to the families, friends, school, and community at Sandy Hook Elementary.

It’s a reminder of how fragile life is!  A reminder that as educators we are blessed to share a little joy with children.  A reminder of how important it is each day to love them and cherish them and sing and dance and read them a story and hold hands and play outside and give them a happy memory!  In my heart I know they were in kindergarten and it doesn’t get any better than that!
Little angels, I hope you are singing a happy song in heaven now!