photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Friday, November 13, 2020

READ WITH ME!

Carolyn Kisloski and I have done several projects together. I want to be just like her when I grow up because she's one of the most creative and child-centered teachers that I know! 

I found this letter that she shared on one of my blogs several years ago. I thought it would be especially meaningful to families now to help them read with their child at home. Most parents want to help their children, and this will give them specific strategies that they can use.

This first page has some ways to praise and encourage children.

                 



The second page has questioning strategies to nurture comprehension skills.

                                                               



And just wait until I share Carolyn's latest idea tomorrow on my blog!!!!