photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Saturday, November 14, 2020

READING FORTS

This is one of the best ideas ever from my friend Carolyn Kisloski!! I got tears in my eyes when she sent me the photos for the blanket forts she let her kids make to read in. Carolyn explained:

I have my virtual kids find a cozy spot to read so I thought , “why can’t my in school kids have a fun spot, too!” They loved it so much, next week we’re doing a little writing in our forts!




I HOPE THAT EVERYONE WHO LOOKS AT MY BLOG TODAY WILL DO THIS IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.  

This is definitely a good example of WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS, MAKE LEMONADE!!!!

P.S.  If anyone else has a super idea like this, please email it to me at drjean@drjean.org so I can share it with others!  WE WILL ALL HOLD HANDS AND STICK TOGETHER to give our precious children some happy memories!!!!