photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Saturday, December 25, 2021

KEEP ON BELIEVING!


If you have ever bought a lottery ticket or put a quarter in a slot machine or looked for a prize in a box of Cracker Jacks…it’s the same as believing in Santa. It’s all about wishful thinking. It’s a dream and a hope for something better. 

I LOVE AND BELIEVE WHAT ELVIS PRESLEY SAID TO A REPORTER:


"I ain't no saint, but I've tried never to do anything that would hurt my family or offend God...I figure all any kid needs is hope and the feeling he or she belongs. If I could do or say anything that would give some kid that feeling, I would believe I had contributed something to the world." 


Yes, Virginia, there are lots of Santas and they are TEACHERS!!!! They help children feel that they belong and give them hope and dreams.

Never give up...keep believing...keep on dreaming...keep on teaching!