photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Thursday, November 24, 2022

GRATEFUL



Some of you are cooking, some of you are traveling, some of you are sleeping, but I hope you all take a moment today to pause and count your blessings. I'm not sure who wrote this, but I hope you are all BLESSED today and every day!


Today is a day of blessing.

I bless you.

I bless your heart.

I bless your life.

I bless your health.

I bless your home.

I bless your family.

I bless your work.

I bless your spiritual life.

I bless your finances and all your projects!

May your day overflow with blessings!

A Special Blessing!

We've all had parents who have caused us stress and frustration.  (Yes, even Dr. Jean had parents she couldn't please.)  However, this is such a beautiful story about what a positive impact one teacher had on a child's life...so powerful that little girl's mother is donating a kidney to that teacher.  I'll let Jamie Sunderland tell  you more about it:

I wanted to share my story with you because you have inspired so many, and my hope is my story will inspire you. I am a teacher at a small private school in Chattanooga, TN. I am receiving a kidney transplant on January 3, 2023 from a former student’s parent. I taught that student in Pre-K 4. I also taught that student last year, virtually, because she had been diagnosed with cancer and was unable to attend school in person. She’s doing amazingly well now. She’s thriving and is back in person. She is on an oral maintenance chemo for the next two years, but overall is doing great! Her mom is selflessly donating her kidney to me. I’m attaching a news story that was done about our transplant, it was done prior to confirmation of transplant date. Now we have everything scheduled and in less than two months, I will have a second chance at life. I’m also attaching our gofundme, not to get a donation, instead my hope is you will read the entire story there. That sums up everything that fell into place and why we feel so strongly that this is God at work. Thank you for who you are and the joy you put into teaching.