photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Sunday, April 9, 2023

Hallelujah!



As a Christian, this is the most amazing day for me! Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and because He died for me I know I'll be in Glory Land one day with all my family members, friends, teachers, and others who have touched my life. (Yes, I'm smiling because I think I'll get to see some of my dogs as well.)

Isaiah 55:12 is one of my favorite verses because today I want to "burst into song" and share the good news!  Hallelujah!  Jesus is alive!

For you shall go out in joy, and be lead back in peace; the mountains and hills 
before you shall burst into song, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.