photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

"HANDY" REMINDER!


When I visited my daughter a few weeks ago I noticed that she had several things written on her hand in ink.  I had forgotten that I used to do the same thing!  When you have a classroom of children, parents, colleagues, schedules, plus personal responsibilities you can’t keep everything at the front of your mind.  But, you can write it on your hand with a pen and that way you won’t forget.  You don’t have to write a complete sentence – usually a word or two will do the trick.  They might think it’s a tattoo for some alien clan at the grocery store, but it will wash off with soap and water.