photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Monday, June 15, 2015

I GET BY WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM MY FRIENDS....

I received several emails yesterday about my post "How Do Children Learn?" It makes my heart happy when I know there are so many teachers who believe like I do. But it's not about us - it's about the children. We are on the front line with them every day and we know what works and how they learn best. 

And, yes, this goes for ALL children, not just kindergarteners. In many of my blogs I use the term "kindergarten" as a generic word for young learners, whether they are four, five, six, or seven...or eight or ten. Children are children!

My friend Drew Giles made this poster to go with "How Do Children Learn?" What would I do without all my friends who are so much more technically advanced than I am!!! But, I do know lots of finger plays and songs!!! (Smile!!!) Thanks, Drew!!!

                                 
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1SnEagA4jljVW5DQzY2MzBRWGc/view?usp=sharing