photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Thursday, April 2, 2020

I AM SLOWLY GOING CRAZY?

Do you need a little stress release today?  This is a silly song I would do in my classroom when I was about to explode.  I'd sit down in a chair and start singing and making the movements.  At first my class really thought I was going crazy, but eventually they saw the humor and we would all end up laughing.  I hope it will give you and your child a fun way to relax and smile today!

                            

                     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgDU5RpzUms
 

I Am Slowly Going Crazy
(Tune: "Reuben, Reuben, I’ve Been Thinking")
I am slowly going crazy, (Cross right ankle on left knee. Place right
elbow on right knee and place chin on palm.)
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, switch. (Cross left ankle on right knee and place
chin on left palm.)
Crazy going slowly am I, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, switch.
Continue singing faster and faster.

*Discuss other things that you can do when you feel stressed and anxious.



International Children's Book Day - April 2nd

According to holidayinsights.com Children's Book Day encourages reading, and promotes the love of books for children. The best and fastest way to develop our young children into intelligent human beings is by teaching them to read. Instilling a love of reading promotes a lifetime of learning and enjoyment.

You probably can't do anything more wonderful, loving, and lasting while you are "on vacation" than to read, read, read to your child!