photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Sunday, April 15, 2012

THE SNEEZE SONG


Lucky me!  I got to present at the South Dakota AEYC Conference last week in Spearfish, SD.  The teachers were awesome Spearfish was so COOL!  I can’t wait to go back.  Anyway, a teacher came up and asked me to write a song for when children cough of sneeze.  Your wish is my command!

The Sneeze Song
(Tune:  “Pop Goes the Weasel”)

When I have to cough or sneeze
This is what I do.  (Point finger.)
I hold my elbow up  (Hold up elbow in front of face.)
And in to it kerchoo!  (Pretend to sneeze in elbow.)
KKEERRCCHHOO!   (Say this line as you dramatically pretend
                               to sneeze in your elbow.)