photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Monday, April 1, 2013

SINGING THE WORD WALL


This is no joke!  Check out my website for April and you’ll be able to download this song free!

Singing the World Wall
Here are some songs that will help you remember
how to read and spell words.  If it’s a short two
letter word, then try spelling it to the tune of
“If You’re Happy and You Know It.”

If you want to spell “go,” say G - O.
If you want to spell “go,” say G - O.
It’s easy as can be when you sing and spell with me.
If you want to spell “go,” say G - O.
If you want to spell “my”…

Now, if it’s a three letter word,
try the tune of “Three Blind Mice.”
A-N-D, A-N-D, that spells “and,”
that spells “and.”
A-N-D spells “and,” A-N-D spells “and.”
A-N-D.
N-O-T…

For four letter words, sing and spell
to “My Darlin’ Clementine.”
L-I-K-E, L-I-K-E, L-I-K-E spells “like.”
L-I-K-E, L-I-K-E, L-I-K-E spells “like. ‘
T-A-L-K…

Five letter words are a snap with “BINGO”
There is a word that I can spell and
“could” is the word-o. 
C-O-U-L-D, C-O-U-L-D, C-O-U-L-D,
And “could” is the word-o.