photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Thursday, June 10, 2021

KEEP ON SINGING AND DANCING



One day when Holly was little and just "piddling" like little kids do, my husband asked, "What are you doing?" She replied, "I don't know what I'm doing...I'm just doing!" Well, that's kind of how things went when I made my CDs. I never intended to make one, and here I was making my third one. I didn't know what I was doing, but I just kept on singing and dancing.

All I can say is THANK YOU!!!!

Titles on this recording include:

1. Hello, Neighbor
2. I Know an Old Lady
3. The Opposite Song
4. Let Me See You Boogaloo
5. I Am the Music Cantor
6. I’m a Nut
7. Wally Acha
8. Peanut Butter
9. Alphabet Forwards and Backwards
10. Boom Chica Boom
11. Have You Ever Been Fishing?
12. The First 12 Days of School
13. May There Always Be Sunshine

 

Click here to see all the ways you can access the songs on Keep on Singing.