Someone recently asked me why I always wear black. So here are 10 good reasons:
- Black doesn’t show the dirt.
- Black doesn’t show the wrinkles.
- Black makes you look thinner.
- There is only one shade of black and it’s easy to match.
- Black is easy to accessorize…black purse, black shoes, black sweater, etc.
- You can dress black up and down with a colorful scarf or necklace.
- Black isn’t trendy like some colors. Nobody will know if you bought black three years ago or this year.
- Black works for all four seasons.
- Johnny Cash, one of my favorite singers, always wore black.
- I look good in black. (At least I feel I do.) When I go shopping I tell myself, “No more black!” However, black just seems to call my name and wants to come home with me!
Ms. M had some other great reasons to wear black:
-Black is more authoritative.
-Black is less distracting to your students.
-Black is calming and stead fast.
-Black is almost always professional.