photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Sunday, June 4, 2023

#4 THE HEART OF A TEACHER

Dear Friends,

It's Sunday and so I'm allowed to do a little "preaching" today.  

This is a thought by Max Lucado.  I'm not sure where I found it, but it makes me smile.  If only we could instill this unconditional LOVE in each child we teach!

Blessings to you always,

Jean



THROWBACK

Special Me (Tune: "Twinkle Little Star")
Special, special, special me (Point to self.)
I'm as special as can be. (Open and close fingers.)
There is no one quite like me. (Shake head.)
I'm as good as I can be.
Special, special, special me, (Point to self.)
I'm as special as can be. (Hug self.)