photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Sunday, February 14, 2016

LOVE ALWAYS CIRCLES BACK TO YOU!

I found this thought that I had written down many, many years ago. It was one of those special days in the classroom when everything went right and my cup was overflowing. Not every day is like that, but I hope you have a few moments of happiness, a feeling of satisfaction for a job well done, and a sense of being loved!
                                  
There’s magic, excitement, and hope in the air.
Look in their eyes –
There’s laughter and joy and trust.

And I am so glad - so glad -
That in some small way I can touch their lives and make a difference.
No, I can’t solve all the problems in the world, but I can – one at a time – help children believe in themselves and show them what a wonderful world this truly is!!!


No standards or evaluation can ever take that away from us as educators!!!


Don't let them take away your joy!

Thank you for loving children.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

Your BFF Jean!