photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

THE PRESIDENTS

                                     
Alex May is the best webmaster in the world, and he’s created an wonderful new video for you this month. Some of you are familiar with my “President’s Song.” I mentioned to Alex that teachers and children might enjoy seeing the faces of the Presidents as they sing the song and taa daa! Here it is!
I realize learning the names of the Presidents might not be in your standards, but sometimes it’s just fun to learn something because you can!!! This is something your students could watch during transitions as they wash their hands or get ready to go home. I’ve had kindergarten and first grade teachers tell me their students can sing the Presidents and they think they are too cool for school. Not to mention how impressed parents or visitors to your classroom will be!

P.S.  Learning the Presidents might be a good challenge for you if you can't sleep in the middle of the night or if you are stuck in traffic.  I remember several years ago when I met a lawyer who thought he was pretty smart.  He said Lincoln was the 17th President, and I corrected him as I sang the song and held up my fingers!!!  I put him in his place!!!