photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Friday, February 21, 2014

ABRACADABRA!

Day 13 of our trip! 

Abracadabra! (Emily Hilbig)
Close your eyes and pretend to wave a magic wand as you say:
“Abracadabra!
I want my friends to make good choices
I like sitting on their bottoms
and using inside voices.”
Snap your fingers and open your eyes.
                                                                   
Class Chant
Everywhere we go
People want to know
Who we are
So we tell them,
We are (grade level)
Mighty, mighty (grade level). (Show muscles.)
_ _ _ _ _ (Spell out school’s name.)
(School’s name) is the school for me.
Go (school’s name)!

Thumbs Up Statements (Brenda Lee Hernandez)
Use your school’s character traits or let children make up original statements. Start the day by having them stick up their thumb as they repeat: 


I am respectful.
I am a good Citizen.
I am trustworthy.
I am responsible.
I am fair.
I am caring.
I use good manners.
I use kind words.
I can do it.