photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Saturday, July 19, 2014

THE FIRST TWELVE DAYS OF SCHOOL FOR TEACHERS

When I was in St. Louis we joked about a song to sing for your faculty when you have your first meeting. Here are some suggestions:

On the first day of school my principal gave to me…
         One new I E P.
On the second day of school my principal gave to me…
         Two heads of lice
         And one new I E P.
On the third day of school my principal gave to me…
         Three broken computers…

You get the idea! Here are other possible verses the teachers suggested:
Stomach bug
Hovering parents
Recess duty
After school meetings
Late parents
No internet service
Broken laminator
Data collecting
Runny noses
No ink for the copier
Fire drills
Bathroom accident 

NEVER LOSE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR!!!