photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Friday, February 13, 2015

LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!

It’s party day for most of you, so I will just send you happy wishes for a special day! For some of your little guys, opening those penny Valentines will be as good as it gets. Take a deep breath, sing, dance, laugh, play, and have FUN today! 

I love you! I really do because if you read my blog then I know you are all about children!!! It’s not about the “stuff” – it’s about the interactions you create with your students. Administrators may think that education is only a test score and a number, but we know better. We know education is a journey and we need to treasure every step along the way. Learning is a process, not a product! 

                    
Thanks for believing in childhood and for giving children those special memories!