photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

SING A GOOD MORNING!

Start your day with a song and you’ll be singing all day long!  Why?  Because when you sing your brain emits endorphins and endorphins make you HAPPY!

A teacher at a recent workshop asked if I had a song mix of good morning songs.  Your wish is my command!  Well, actually, your wish is my webmaster’s command because he waved his magic wand and taaa daaa!


You can go to my Song Store to get a copy.
Hint!  Choose one song and use it every day for several weeks.  Then it will become an "indicator" in the brain to get ready for a great day!


Here are a few of my favorites that go to familiar tunes you should all know.



Twinkle Friends  (Tune:  “Twinkle Little Star”)
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.       (Children face partner and gently
                                             touch and wiggle fingertips.)
What a special friend you are.                 
From your head to your toes,    (Touch each other’s head, then toes.)
We are special friends you know.     (Hold hands and circle around.)
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.        (Children touch fingertips.)
What a special friend you are.     (Children hug.)

Now, go find another friend,
And we’ll twinkle once again…

Now, take a little hike.
Find another friend you like…

Now we’ll sing one more time.
Won’t you be a friend of mine?

Hello, Neighbor!  (Tune:  "Good Night, Ladies")

Hello, neighbor.  (Wave to partner.)
What do you say?  (Give high five.)
It’s going to be a   (Slap, clap, tap hands.)
Happy day.                 
Greet your neighbor.  (Shake hands.)
Boogie on down.   (Wiggle hips.)
Give a bump,         (Bump hips.)
And turn around.   (Turn around.)

Hello Song  (Tune:  “Skip to My Lou”)
Hello, how are you?         (Wave hand.)
Hello, how are you?
Hello, how are you?
How are you this morning?

I am fine, and I hope you are, too.    (Point to self, then a friend.)
I am fine, and I hope you are, too.
I am fine, and I hope you are, too.
I hope you are, too, this morning.

Turn to your neighbor, and shake their hand.    (Shake hands.)
Turn to your neighbor, and shake their hand.
Turn to your neighbor, and shake their hand.
Shake their hand this morning.