photo 3am_dj_home_zps919fb85e.png photo 3am_dj_about_zps7cce4c75.png photo 3am_dj_website_zps73051235.png photo 3am_dj_ss_zps6759ec2a.png photo 3am_dj_bs_zps43e27832.png

Thursday, July 23, 2020

DR JEAN'S TOOLKIT FOR THE VIRTUAL CLASSROOM

Next week I'll be offering a two hour workshop to help get your heart and hands ready for the challenge ahead of you.  Most trainings have focused on devices and technology.  Schools are more than screens!  Education is about children, families, and teachers - and that's what my webinar will be about.  

THE HUMAN SIDE OF THE DIGITAL CLASSROOM

 

 

FAMILIES

 

A  Attitude - Encouraging a positive attitude

 

B  Building Bridges - Relationships and expectations

 

C  Creating a Home Learning Environment

 

 

CHILDREN - What do children want and need?


1.    I want to be loved.


2.  I want to feel good about myself.


3.  I want to play and have fun with my friends.

 

 

TEACHER - HIGH FIVE for Learning Actively and Interactively

 

1. Circle Time Smiles  


2. Management Tips and Tricks

 

3. Sing to Learn

 

4. Game Time

 

5. Play Breaks 



THURSDAY, JULY 30, 2020

There are two time options.

12:00 - 2:00 PM (est)

4:00 - 6:00 PM (est)

HOW DO I REGISTER?  

12:00 PM Checkout: https://teacher-toni-9ea4.mykajabi.com/offers/mc6KgPEt 

4:00 PM Checkout: https://teacher-toni-9ea4.mykajabi.com/offers/oLVCzkrV


Questions?

Yes, there is a $25 registration fee.

Yes, there will be a handout.

Yes, there will be a limited number.  (We may offer it again if numbers increase.)

Yes, there will be time for questions and for you to share your great ideas.

Yes, I AM EXCITED TO SHARE AND LEARN WITH YOU!